How to Be a Man: Small Group Bundle
Culture sends so many confusing messages about masculinity, and when you add faith to the mix, it gets even more complicated. What does it mean to be a man, anyway? And more importantly, what does it mean to be a teenage guy who seeks to become the young man God wants him to be?
HOW DO YOU BECOME A MAN? BY LIVING LIKE JESUS. Using 8 core characteristics, this 8-week small group devotional experience will challenge teenage guys to exemplify these in their own lives as they passionately pursue a Christ-centered manhood.
HOW TO BE A MAN Small Group Bundle features:
• 8-week small group devotional experience
• "Processing the Pursuit" sections at the end of each day to challenge teenagers to apply daily learnings
• In-depth study of 8 core characteristics of Jesus teenagers can seek to exemplify in their own lives
HOW TO BE A MAN Small Group Bundle is ideal for:
• A youth worker or adult to study with a small group of teenage guys
TAKE DISCIPLING TEENAGE GUYS TO THE NEXT LEVEL:
Download our How to Be a Man Challenge Study Guide for leading teenagers into a meaningful experience of becoming the man God is calling them to be. TO DOWNLOAD THE STUDY GUIDE, CLICK HERE. You'll need a copy of the Student Edition for each guy and a copy of How to Be a Man for each Adult Leader, so choose your bundle accordingly!
• Page Count: each book 108 pages
• Format: Soft Cover
• Authors: Rick Burgess, Andy Blanks (YM360 Publisher)
You Should Know:
This item is bulk order friendly. Free Shipping on orders over $99.
ADD INDIVIDUAL COPIES TO GET THE EXACT NUMBER YOU NEED:
Need additional copies for your bundle? Use these links to add more copies to your cart.
• How to Be a Man Adult Edition
• How to Be a Man Student Edition
Got questions? Experience our world-class customer care. We love helping you. || locate our LIVE CHAT feature to chat with us || or call 888.969.6360
Resources Previews, Samples, and more
Rick Burgess and Andy Blanks, co-authors of How to Be a Man: Pursuing Christ-centered Masculinity, share their heart behind creating these resources.
Click image to preview.