How to Be a Man: Pursuing Christ-centered Masculinity
How To Be A Man: Pursuing Christ-centered Masculinity
Manhood is in crisis. In the majority of our churches, men make up the minority of regular attenders, and many of the men who show up on Sunday mornings are disconnected from the work and life of the church. How can men become who God wants them to be? And what does it even mean to be a man anyway? The truth is that it’s impossible to be a man without grounding your definition of manhood in the person of Christ.
HOW DO YOU BECOME A MAN? BY LIVING LIKE JESUS. Using 8 core characteristics, this devotional experience will challenge men to exemplify these in their own lives as they passionately pursue a Christ-centered manhood.
HOW TO BE A MAN features:
• 40 day devotional experience
• "Processing the Pursuit" sections at the end of each day to challenge men to apply daily learnings
• In-depth study of 8 core characteristics of Jesus men can seek to exemplify in their own lives
HOW TO BE A MAN is ideal for:
• A man to study individually
• A youth worker to study with a small group of guys (check out the How to Be a Man Small Group Bundle)
• A dad to use with their son (using the How to Be a Man: Student Edition)
• Page Count: 108
• Format: Soft Cover
• Authors: Rick Burgess, Andy Blanks (YM360 Publisher)
You Should Know:
This item is bulk order friendly. Free Shipping on orders over $99
Got questions? Experience our world-class customer care. We love helping you. || locate our LIVE CHAT feature to chat with us || or call 888.969.6360
Resources Previews, Samples, and more
Rick Burgess and Andy Blanks, co-authors of How to Be a Man: Pursuing Christ-centered Masculinity, share their heart behind creating these resources.
Click image to preview.