How To Be A Man: Pursuing Christ-centered Masculinity [Student Edition]
Culture sends so many confusing messages about masculinity, and when you add faith to the mix, it gets even more complicated. What does it mean to be a man, anyway? And more importantly, what does it mean to be a teenage guy who seeks to become the young man God wants him to be?
HOW DO YOU BECOME A MAN? BY LIVING LIKE JESUS. Using 8 core characteristics, this devotional experience will challenge teenage guys to exemplify these in their own lives as they passionately pursue a Christ-centered manhood.
HOW TO BE A MAN [Student Edition] features:
• 40 daily devotional experience
• "Processing the Pursuit" sections at the end of each day to challenge teenagers to apply daily learnings
• In-depth study of 8 core characteristics of Jesus teenagers can seek to exemplify in their own lives
HOW TO BE A MAN [Student Edition] is ideal for:
• A teenage guy to study individually
• A youth worker to study with a small group of guys (check out the How to Be a Man Small Group Bundle)
• A dad to use with their son (using How to Be a Man)
TAKE DISCIPLING TEENAGE GUYS TO THE NEXT LEVEL:
Download our How to Be a Man Challenge Study Guide for leading teenagers into a meaningful experience of becoming the man God is calling them to be. TO DOWNLOAD THE STUDY GUIDE, CLICK HERE. You'll need a copy of the Student Edition for each guy and a copy of How to Be a Man for each Adult Leader. Look below for our Bundle option to pick up bulk copies!
• Page Count: 108
• Format: Soft Cover
• Authors: Rick Burgess, Andy Blanks (YM360 Publisher)
You Should Know:
This item is bulk order friendly. Free Shipping on orders over $99.
Got questions? Experience our world-class customer care. We love helping you. || locate our LIVE CHAT feature to chat with us || or call 888.969.6360
Resources Previews, Samples, and more
Rick Burgess and Andy Blanks, co-authors of How to Be a Man: Pursuing Christ-centered Masculinity, share their heart behind creating these resources.
Click image to preview.