I Can Only Imagine Movie License
I Can Only Imagine, (Lionsgate, 2018), is the inspiring and unknown true story behind MercyMe's beloved, chart topping song that brings ultimate hope to so many. The song "I Can Only Imagine" not only topped the Christian music charts, it was also a major hit on country and contemporary radio stations as well.
Before he became the lead singer of MercyMe, Bart Millard suffered through a painful childhood, which led to him building walls around his heart, and ultimately to the writing of this song. Based on a true story, this powerful movie deals with the relationship between Millard and his father. It is a gripping story of forgiveness, redemption, and salvation.
More On Your Movie License:
The Church License DVD Edition gives your church the authorized public exhibition license to show the film to your church and community an unlimited number of times for one year. Pricing options are based on church's average weekly attendance.
Runtime: 110 minutes
WITH THE MOVIE LICENSE YOU'LL GET:
- Permission to promote and show the film to public audiences as often as you like for the next 12 months
- Movie Trailer
- Message to Pastors and Church Leaders from Bart
Make this an incredible movie experience for your teenagers!Maximize your youth group's experience by teaching the exclusive I Can Only Imagine youth ministry Bible Study alongside the exclusive month-long youth ministry devotions! Make your selection below under Similar Products!
Commonly asked FAQ's Answered:
• Your movie license will be shipped to you immediately upon order. There is no digital copy.
• A license is required for all public performances regardless of whether admission is charged or not. In fact, your license states that you are not allowed to charge admission.
• The License provides your church with permission to use a retail (home use only) DVD for your Movie Event. This is especially helpful if you need to use features not included on the Movie Event DVD such as additional language options, closed-captioning, or special features.
• No, you may not use clips from the film during your service or on your website, however you can show the trailer to promote your upcoming event.
• Any organization's public exhibition of a film without proper licensing is subject to steep and significant penalties through The Copyright Act (as much as $150,000 per exhibition). Even inadvertent infringers are subject to the Copyright Act. If your organization has unknowingly showed a movie while not in copyright compliance, contact us directly to remedy the matter 800-991-6011.
• Yes. I Can Only Imagine is dubbed in Spanish and has Spanish Subtitles, except for the songs which remains in English when they are being sung.
Got questions? Experience our world-class customer care. We love helping you. || locate our LIVE CHAT feature to chat with us || or call 888.969.6360
Resources Previews, Samples, and more
Check out the trailer for I Can Only Imagine!
Click Image To Preview