One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- (Not THIS Week's post, but too good to miss!) Free Thanksgiving Lessons and Games
- YM Essentials: The 10 Don'ts of Leading A Small Group by Andy Blanks
- Breaking Out Of Youth Ministry Survival Mode by Christopher Wesley
- Youth Worker BOOST: The Big Crowd by Richard Parker
- The Secret To Winning At Uno And Youth Ministry by Benjer McVeigh
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
Fav Read Of The Week:
- Brian Aaby, Five Youth Pastor What Ifs -- I loved this post from Brian. It's sort of a take on the whole "what I wish I knew then" angle, where Brian looks at some key observations gleaned through nearly two decades in youth ministry. I thought his reflections were profound and practical. Definitely worth a read.
The Rest Of The Best:
- Aaron Helman, 5 Ways to Value a Youth Ministry Volunteerâs Time
- Brad Griffin, Could teenagersâ social media use help them form intimate relationships?
- Dan Colwin, Youth Ministry: I didnât know that
- Doug Fields, 7 Qualities of a Youth Ministry Volunteer
- Josh Evans, My 5 Epic Fails
- Michael Kelley, 3-2-1 Gospel Presentation
- Mike Mack, 2 Rocket Boosters to Propel Your Small Group
- Tim Peters, Why People Donât Hear You and The Need to Refine Your âAskâ
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.