One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry. Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of all the awesome posts from the past week in the youth ministry blogosphere. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Summertime: The Perfect Time To Evaluate Your Youth Ministry!
- Youth Worker BOOST: Still Before God
- ym360 Trends and Culture Update (June 21)
- Are You Spiritually Exhausted? (I Hope So)
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Benjer McVeigh--Benjer passes along an awesome review of a new mass-texting app that he has really had a good experience with. If you're looking for one, this sounds like a great solution.
- Chris Wesley--Chris writes a great post on taking the struggle out of message development.
- Danny Bowers--Great post from Danny on how to handle those times when student leaders don't act like leaders.
- Doug Franklin--Great video blog post from our good buddy Doug on how to flip the switch from ministering TO students to getting them to minister to OTHERS.
- Junior High Ministry--This is an awesome post by Kurt entitled, "Summer Strategies For A Strong Fall." Short, and to the point. A must read.
- Paul Turner--Paul writes a really good post on the things he does before he heads to camp. Really good list here by Paul.
- More Than Dodgeball--Josh writes a revealing and helpful post entitled "3 Leadership Lessons I'm learning This Season." Good stuff.
- Youth Leaders Academy--Really liked this post from Rachel entitled, "How To Deal With Your Own Mistakes." Thoughtful post.
- Youth Ministry Geek--Oh boy. There are some tools that are seemingly tailor-made for youth ministry. This is one of them.
- Youth Specialties--Love this post by Ryan Smith entitled, "Make The Biggest Event This Summer You."
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.
Share your thoughts with the youthministry360 community:
- As usual, we want to hear your thoughts. Any particular post catch your eyes? Make you think? Did you disagree with anything? Let us know! Your voice makes the ym360 community stronger.