flashback friday (january 31): this week's links from the youth ministry blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Linked Post: Avoiding The Machine Of Youth Ministry
- How Are Digital Distractions Affecting Your Spiritual Growth? by Andy Blanks
- Youth Worker BOOST: I Didn't Know That by Richard Parker
- A Few Tips To Help Teenagers (Creatively) Build A Prayer Habit by Andy Blanks
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Hey! Take a Break! by Andrew Lindquist
- Super Bowl Party by Andy Lawrenson
- How to Increase Productivity as a Youth Pastor by David Hanson
- Basic Traits For Small Groups by Christopher Wesley
- Live in Love: Free Bible Study by Doug Franklin
- Study Finds 1 in 25 U.S. Teenagers Have Attempted Suicide by Jim Liebelt
- Signs of a Failing Student Ministry by Josh Evans
- When Not Changing Works by Justin Knowles
- A Small Church’s Super Bowl Party by Stephanie Caro
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.