One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- 5 Online Sources For Tracking Teenage Trends And Culture by Andy Blanks
- Youth Worker BOOST: Living In The Now by Richard Parker
- Linked Post: Dear Youth Ministry Veterans by Leneita Fix
- Numbers Really Do Matter by Tom Pounder
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- 5 Things I Wish Someone Told Me About Kidmin by Craig Jutila
- Wednesday Freebie: Conflict Resolution Assessment by Doug Franklin
- Download Youth Ministry WebShow #248 by Download Youth Ministry
- How to have The Best (Ministry) Year Ever by Greg Stier
- 5 Regrets I Have From My Years in Youth Ministry by Josh Evans
- 18 things highly creative people do differently by Mark Oestreicher
- Youth Culture Update: Pressure to Look Perfect by Paul Asay
- Trending This Week (Aug 1) by Youth Specialties
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.