One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week in the youth ministry blogosphere. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Learning From Jesus: Dealing With Those Who Demand Our Time by Andy Blanks
- Do You Treat Your Spiritual Battery Like Your Phone Battery? by Russell St. Bernard
- FREE Bible Study Lesson: “FOCUS: A 6-Lesson Study From Colossians”
- Youth Worker BOOST: Confident Prayers by Richard Parker
- Four Myths About Teaching Apologetics in Youth Ministry by Benjer McVeigh
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
Fav Read Of The Week:
- This is the first in a four part series that Phil has written. You. Will. Love. It! The four plans Phil examines in depth are: 1) Strategic Plan, 2) Teaching Plan, 3) Seasonal Plan, and 4) Personal Plan. Check these out. You will not be sorry.
The Rest Of The Best:
- Ben Kerns—“Is It Time To Leave Your Ministry Context? Or To Simply Take A Nap?”
- Benjer McVeigh—“Great Apologetics Resources”
- Doug Franklin—“Leadership Instinct”
- Jonathan McKee—“5 Tips For A ‘First Contact’ With A Teenager”
- Jordan Easley—“Are You Stuck In A RUT?”
- Josh Griffin and Kurt Johnston—“Planning A Great Summer Calendar”
- Terrace Crawford—“The 7 Best Practices for Teaching Teens the Bible”
- Tim Schmoyer—“Freebie Friday: Youth ministry handbook for youth leaders”
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.