Free Youth Group Games || Christmas Trivia
Christmas Trivia PowerPoint Quiz
- You'll need a stopwatch, a timer, or a watch with a second hand
- You'll need a way to keep score
- You'll want to have a projector or another means to display the PowerPoint slideshow
- You'll need to download the Christmas Trivia Quiz PowerPoint file linked below, and the Christmas Quiz Answer Guide PDF -- download below
- If you don't have the means to project the slideshow, you can still do the activity! Simply download the Christmas Quiz Answer Guide PDF and use it to read the questions to your students (or write them ahead of time on a flip-chart or poster board).
Divide your class into two teams, and flip a coin to see which team will go first. This team will be Team 1. Explain to the teams that they will be competing against one another to see who can answer the most Christmas trivia questions correctly. For each correct answer, teams get 5 points.
For each incorrect answer, teams lose 5 points. The team with the most points in the end, wins. Display or read aloud the first trivia question for Team 1. Allow the team 10 seconds to answer. If they answer correctly, award them 5 points. If they answer incorrectly, deduct 5 points. If they answer incorrectly, allow Team 2 a chance to answer.
Award or deduct points accordingly. Then, display or read the second trivia question to Team 2. Alternate teams and questions as you work through all 10 trivia questions. Whichever team has the most points at the end of 10 questions wins. Consider having a prize for the winning team.