Big Questions: Questions That Leave a Mark
As teenagers grow into who they are becoming, there are lots of questions that come up. The questions they ask and answer help to shape their faith and their life. Because questions are so influential, students need to have the courage to ask them. They need to find a way to bring their questions to the One who can lead them to an answer – Jesus. But that’s not easy to do.
Questions – answered and unanswered – leave a mark on our students’ lives. The purpose of Big Questions is to help students think about the questions that they encounter, and how to bring those questions to God, trusting Him to lead them to Himself as they search for the answers.
Big Questions covers the following purposes and passages:
- SESSION 1 – "Let the Questions In": To show students that questions are not a sign of immaturity, but a way that our faith grows. (Mark 9:30-32)
- SESSION 2 – "Live the Answers Out": To help students understand that answers need feet, and how answers are a starting point, not the end goal. (Matthew 11:1-6)
- SESSION 3 – "Trust the Truth": To teach students that we can trust how Jesus answers our big questions because His way is the truth. (John 4:5-14)
- SESSION 4 – "Go All In": To help students understand that when we ask big questions and get trusted answers, we can pour out our lives to the fullest in service and worship to Jesus. (Mark 14:1-9)
Big Questions is part of YM360’s Sermon Series line of resources and is ideal for:
- Any large group setting
- Mid-week youth service
- “Master teacher” format
Every Sermon Series from YM360 comes with:
- Sermon manuscripts — Every Sermon Series comes with sermon manuscripts. Teach them "as is" or adapt them to suit your specific context.
- Small group discussion questions — These are designed for follow-up small group interaction after your sermon.
- Promotional art (including Instagram images) — Perfect for websites and Instagram, or print them off for posters or bulletin inserts.
- Title and background slides — These are designed to be dropped into your favorite presentation software to help you build a creative environment around your sermon. Use them as a backdrop for song lyrics, Scripture passages, and any illustrations you choose to display.
- Logo treatment (with native files included) — We include a logo file and the native design files to allow you to use the logo in ways you see fit.
- 100% downloadable
Resources Previews, Samples, and more
Each Sermon Series features biblically solid, highly interactive lessons centered in God's Word. Lessons are provided in Word format so you can edit to fit your group.
Each Sermon Series comes with four background images sized to fit ProPresenter, PowerPoint, or any other presentation software you use. Use the backgrounds to create customized slideshows to accompany your lessons.
Every Sermon Series comes with artwork to help you promote your series on the web or around your church.
Every Sermon Series comes with the native artwork so you can create your own images as you wish. AI and PNG formats available.