The call to faith in Christ is a call to action. It’s a call to a transformed life, a life that has a specific look to it. This life is called discipleship. And it’s the expected path of all who come to faith in Jesus.
The call to saving faith is a simultaneous call to follow Jesus in a lifetime of devotion. There really isn’t any other option. The idea that we could know Jesus but live unchanged lives isn’t biblical. The picture of biblical faith is the picture of life daily lived in relationship with God. It’s a life of discipleship. Of “followership.” And The LIFE will help your students know exactly what the call to follow looks like.
Using a unit-based approach, The LIFEmakes the case for discipleship as the expected norm for all Christians and then helps your students know what this practically looks like in their lives.
The Life Curriculum Scope & Sequence
The LIFE takes your students on a journey where they will discover:
• That the call on all Believers is to follow Jesus in discipleship (Part 1: 12-week Introduction To Discipleship)
• That disciples look and live a certain way (Part 2: The Picture of a Disciple)
• That disciples surrender to a Gospel-centered life (Part 2, Unit 1, 6 weeks)
• That disciples hunger to know God (Part 2, Unit 2, 6 weeks)
• That disciples embrace Christian community(Part 2, Unit 3, 6 weeks)
• That disciples engage with his or her surroundings (Part 2, Unit 4, 6 weeks)
• That disciples have a desire to worship God (Part 2, Unit 5, 6 weeks)
• That disciples invest in multiplication(Part 2, Unit 6, 6 weeks)
• That following Christ isn’t the easiest way, but it’s the best way (Part 3: The Cost Of Discipleship)
The Life Is Packed With These (awesome) Features: (sample them all below!)
• Access for unlimited teachers within your church #budgetsaver
• Lesson plans with Bible Backgrounds
• Weekly Teacher Prep Videos allowing your leaders to prep easier
• 3 digital devotions for weekly posting on social media, your blog, or church website
• Weekly Parent Pages for helping parents stay connected and be equipped to do at-home discipleship
• Weekly Social Media Suggestions for helping you stay connected with your students during the week
• PowerPoint background images and Promo Artwork (web banners and a printable poster)
The Life Is Ideal For:
• Sunday mornings
• Discipleship purposes
• Large and Small Group settings
• 6th-12th grades
• 52-total lessons
• 100% downloadable. Everything is reproducible and editable.
Got questions? Experience our world-class customer care. We love helping you. || locate our LIVE CHAT feature to chat with us || or call 888.969.6360
Resources Previews, Samples, and more
You'll get 3 weekly devotions to post on social media, your blog, or church website.
Each lesson in The Life features a Teacher Prep Video. These short videos help guide your teachers in exactly what to focus on in their lesson preparation.
Click Image To Preview
Hear from our team on how we're committed to providing you with resources you can trust to teach the truths of the Bible in your youth ministry.
Click Image To Preview