If you are passionate about leading and teaching students about Jesus, we would like to talk to you!
CEFC is seeking a full-time Pastor of Student Ministry. At CEFC, our vision is to see people live all of life for Christ. The Youth Pastor must be passionate about leading students (grades 6 – 12) in a way that they can encounter a community where they experience belonging, nurturing, exposure to the gospel, supportive adults, and opportunities to take steps of faith with Christ so they can live more like Him each day. This Pastor will also cast vision and equip parents in leading their students to take steps in championing their spiritual formation.
CEFC is a multi-site church in the greater Harrisburg area with our broadcast location in Carlisle, PA. Carlisle is considered one of the best places to live in Pennsylvania. In addition to being a historic town known for its restored architecture and tree-lined streets once walked by George Washington, Carlisle offers a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. With mountains on the horizon, trout-filled streams, and the Appalachian Trail passing through, it is a great place to call home. If you are looking for big-city amenities, Harrisburg is just across the Susquehanna River. Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Washington D.C., Baltimore, and New York City are all within easy driving distance.
• Provide oversight of the youth ministry, 6th through 12th grade
• Provide oversight to part-time Junior High Director
• Recruit, train and mentor youth and adult volunteers
• Provide leadership to a dedicated team of volunteers
• Relate and communicate well with parents
• Embrace the doctrines, mission, vision, and values of CEFC
• Coordinate events and outreaches for Youth
• Undergraduate degree in Youth Ministry or related field is preferable
• 5+ years working or volunteering with Youth Ministry desired
• Recipient of training in theology Bible or ministry
• Experience in leadership
• Team builder who naturally recruits volunteers
• Effective communicator and vision caster
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: $45,000-$55,000
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.