Flashback Friday (May 9): This Week's Links From The Youth Ministry Blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Introducing âJesus And Stress,â Our Newest âJesus Studiesâ Curriculum
- Check Out Our Newest Bible Study: âJesus & Forgivenessâ (and a FREE Lesson)
- Linked Post: 3 Easy Ways Your Youth Ministry Can Have A Greater Impact by Ben Read
- Is Speed An Asset In Youth Ministry? Or A Liability? by Andy Blanks
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Snapchat Settles with the FTC Regarding Privacy Concerns by Adam McLane
- Including Teens and Adults with Special Needs by Amy Fenton Lee
- Factors in Your Attendance Numbers that You Canât Control by Andrew Farris
- Hitting the wall by Benjamin Kerns
- 3 Steps To Get Parents On Your Side by Christopher Wesley
- GUEST POST: Making the Most (of) Mistakes by Jerry Varner
- Let Summer Be Your Favorite Time in Youth Ministry by Leneita Fix
- thoughts for parents of young teens, part 3 by Mark Oestreicher
- Helicopter Parents Carry Behaviors into Offspring's Adulthood by Youth Worker Journal
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.