How Do I: Learning Essentials of the Christian Life
We have a lot of questions about our faith — how do I read my Bible, how do I pray, or how do I make a difference? The reality is: we want to know the answers to these questions, but we often don't know where to start. What if the answers to these questions are not as difficult as we think they are? In How Do I, a four-week sermon series by YM360, we will be answering some of these questions to help us grow in our faith.
"How Do I" covers the following purposes and passages:
- SESSION 1 – "How Do I Read My Bible?": In this first session, you’ll set up the importance of the Bible and answer why a student should read the Bible and give them practical steps into learning how to read the Bible. (2 Timothy 3:16-17, Psalm 119:105)
- SESSION 2 – "How Do I Pray?": In this session, students will learn that prayer is not an overly complicated practice. It is simply talking to God. Students will learn a helpful method to guide them as they pray. (Ephesians 6:18)
- SESSION 3 – "How Do I Make a Difference?": In this session, students will hear that even though they are young, they can set an example by the life they live and help make a difference in the world. (1 Timothy 4:12)
- SESSION 4 – "How Do I Be a Friend?" Our friendships are so important. In this session, students will hear that God has created us to be in relationship with others and that being a good friend is to love at all times. (Proverbs 17:17)
"How Do I" is part of YM360’s Sermon Series line of resources and is ideal for:
- Any large group setting
- Mid-week youth service
- “Master teacher” format
Every Sermon Series from YM360 comes with:
- Sermon manuscripts — Every Sermon Series comes with sermon manuscripts. Teach them "as is" or adapt them to suit your specific context.
- Small group discussion questions — These are designed for follow-up small group interaction after your sermon.
- Promotional art (including Instagram images) — Perfect for websites and Instagram, or print them off for posters or bulletin inserts.
- Title and background slides — These are designed to be dropped into your favorite presentation software to help you build a creative environment around your sermon. Use them as a backdrop for song lyrics, Scripture passages, and any illustrations you choose to display.
- Logo treatment (with native files included) — We include a logo file and the native design files to allow you to use the logo in ways you see fit.
- 100% downloadable
Resources Previews, Samples, and more
Each Sermon Series features biblically solid, highly interactive lessons centered in God's Word. Lessons are provided in Word format so you can edit to fit your group.
Each Sermon Series comes with four background images sized to fit ProPresenter, PowerPoint, or any other presentation software you use. Use the backgrounds to create customized slideshows to accompany your lessons.
Every Sermon Series comes with artwork to help you promote your series on the web or around your church.
Every Sermon Series comes with the native artwork so you can create your own images as you wish. AI and PNG formats available.