Audacious: Having Faith That Changes History
Audacious is probably not a word that you use every day, but it’s certainly something you’ve seen play out. Audacious explorers have discovered new lands, crossed uncharted oceans, and even walked on the moon. Audacious thrill-seekers have jumped out of airplanes, swam with sharks, and climbed the highest mountains. Audacious teenagers have led bold movements, influenced political leaders, and fought for justice in our world. To be audacious means to have a willingness to take surprisingly bold risks.
Throughout the pages of Scripture, countless men and women lived out an audacious faith. They took bold risks made and a significant impact in the Kingdom of God. In Audacious, a four-session sermon series by YM360, we’ll look at the lives of four people in the Bible who lived out an audacious faith and changed the course of history. We’ll unpack their stories and talk about how we can live out an audacious faith today.
"Audacious" covers the following purposes and passages:
- SESSION 1 – "Abraham": We will look at Abraham’s life and how God used him in a mighty way. Students will see that we can live audacious when we trust and obey God. (Genesis 22:1-22)
- SESSION 2 – "David": We will look at the story of David and Goliath. Students will see that they can live audacious when they choose faith over fear. (1 Samuel 17)
- SESSION 3 – "Elijah": We’ll look at the story of Elijah in the epic showdown at Mount Carmel. We’ll learn that audacious faith means taking a bold stand for God, even when you’re standing alone. (1 Kings 18:17-39)
- SESSION 4 – "Esther": We’ll look at the story of Esther and talk about how God positioned her in the right place for His purposes. We’ll learn that audacious faith means taking big risks to follow God-sized opportunities. (Esther 2-5)
"Audacious" is part of YM360’s Sermon Series line of resources and is ideal for:
- Any large group setting
- Mid-week youth service
- “Master teacher” format
Every Sermon Series from YM360 comes with:
- Sermon manuscripts — Every Sermon Series comes with sermon manuscripts. Teach them "as is" or adapt them to suit your specific context.
- Small group discussion questions — These are designed for follow-up small group interaction after your sermon.
- Promotional art (including Instagram images) — Perfect for websites and Instagram, or print them off for posters or bulletin inserts.
- Title and background slides — These are designed to be dropped into your favorite presentation software to help you build a creative environment around your sermon. Use them as a backdrop for song lyrics, Scripture passages, and any illustrations you choose to display.
- Logo treatment (with native files included) — We include a logo file and the native design files to allow you to use the logo in ways you see fit.
- 100% downloadable
Resources Previews, Samples, and more
Each Sermon Series features biblically solid, highly interactive lessons centered in God's Word. Lessons are provided in Word format so you can edit to fit your group.
Each Sermon Series comes with four background images sized to fit ProPresenter, PowerPoint, or any other presentation software you use. Use the backgrounds to create customized slideshows to accompany your lessons.
Every Sermon Series comes with artwork to help you promote your series on the web or around your church.
Every Sermon Series comes with the native artwork so you can create your own images as you wish. AI and PNG formats available.