"GOOD NEWS, GREAT JOY, ALL PEOPLE" IS PART OF YM360’S SERMON SERIES LINE OF RESOURCES AND IS IDEAL FOR:
- Any large group setting
- Mid-week youth service
- "Master teacher” format
"GOOD NEWS, GREAT JOY, ALL PEOPLE" COVERS THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES AND PASSAGES:
- Session 1 – Fear Not (Luke 2:10) | This world is full of things that strike fear and anxiety in us. But what if we asked ourselves how Jesus’s arrival addresses our fear problem? We’d see that because Jesus has come to be with us, we no longer have to be slaves to our fear.
- Session 2 – Behold (Luke 2:10) | We may not realize it, but we behold many things – people, dreams, or ourselves. When the shepherds are told to behold the coming of the Savior, they are invited to observe the power and glory of God. We are given that same invitation and should therefore behold Jesus because He has come to save us from our sins.
- Session 3 – Good News (Luke 2:10) | In a world riddled with bad news, it’s tempting to strive to do good things that improve our world, but we always seem to come up too short. It’s easy to forget that, in Jesus, God has given us good news that overcomes everything else that surrounds us. The Gospel is good news because Jesus did for us what we could never do for ourselves.
- Session 4 – Great Joy (Luke 2:10) | Most of us can recite by heart what Jesus saves us from, but what about what He saves us to? It can be easy to believe that our faith is only about the future, but that leaves our present pretty gloomy. However, because the Holy Spirit lives and works in us, we have access to great joy every day.
- Session 5 – All People (Luke 2:10) | We can sometimes believe that we aren’t worthy of Jesus’ love because of something we’ve done or the sin in our lives. While it can be easy to disqualify ourselves from being saved, the Gospel truth is that Jesus came to save all people from their sins. Jesus’s arrival shows that God’s plan from the beginning has been the redemption of all people.
Detailed Sermon Outlines
Every Sermon Series comes with detailed sermon outlines. Teach them "as is" or adapt them to suit your specific ministry context.
Questions are designed to foster conversations, help students think critically about the teaching, and wrestle with how these Biblical truths impact their complicated and ever-changing lives. You can use these discussion questions to facilitate small groups after your large group teaching or even create handouts for students to work through the message as you go.
Title and Background slides
These are designed to be dropped into your favorite presentation software to help you build a creative environment around your sermon. Use them as a backdrop for song lyrics, Scripture passages, teaching points, and any illustrations you choose to display.
Artwork for promo and social media
Social media images, web banners, and a printable poster file are included. Perfect for newsletters, websites, social media platforms, or print them off for posters and bulletin inserts.
Logo (including native logo design files)
We include a logo file and the native design files to allow you to use the logo in ways you see fit.
100% downloadable and adaptable
You can download everything as soon as you finish your purchase. Nothing is shipped to you.