See, I believe that many times students come to faith in Christ but don’t have a clear understanding of the path their lives will take as a result. The Life really helps address this in a way that I think students, and leaders will be able to latch-on to.
One of my favorite things about The Life is the way the scope and sequence turned out. The unit-based approach we took really paints the picture of discipleship in a powerful way. The Life takes your students on a journey where they will discover:
- That the call on all Believers is to follow Jesus in discipleship. (Part 1: 12-week Introduction To Discipleship)
- That disciples look and live a certain way (Part 2: The Picture of a Disciple)
- That disciples surrender to a Gospel-centered life (Part 2, Unit 1, 6 weeks)
- That disciples hunger to know God (Part 2, Unit 2, 6 weeks)
- That disciples embrace Christian community (Part 2, Unit 3, 6 weeks)
- That disciples engage with his or her surroundings (Part 2, Unit 4, 6 weeks)
- That disciples have a desire to worship God (Part 2, Unit 5, 6 weeks)
- That disciples invest in multiplication (Part 2, Unit 6, 6 weeks)
- That following Christ isn’t the easiest way, but it’s the best way (Part 3: The Cost Of Discipleship)
Now can you see why I am so pumped about this study!? What an in-depth look at what to truly means to follow after Jesus and live life as a disciple. CLICK HERE to learn more about The Life.