Flashback Friday (Sep 7): This Week's Links From The Youth Ministry Blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- The Undervalued Concept of Timing by Richard Parker
- Youth Worker BOOST: Little Girl Lost by Richard Parker
Calling Teenagers To A Developmentally Appropriate Faith by Ben Kerns
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
Fav Read Of The Week:
- Brian Berry, How To Keep A Conversation With A Teen. I love this post from Brian. I love the fresh approach to youth ministry. I love that he doesn't automatically do things like they've always been done and that he's willing to take chances in how he does ministry. Good stuff.
The Rest Of The Best:
- Benjamin Kerns, A Missional Statement That May Not Inspire, But ...
- Chris Wesley, How To Bounce Back
- Eric Tonjes, All Dressed Up With Nothing To Say
- Jordan Easley, 15 Ways To Becoming A Succesful Staff Member
- Josh Griffin, An Encouraging Word
- Paul Turner, 3 Traits Of A True Student Led Ministry Believer
- Rachel Blom, The Demise Of Guys
- Tim Schmoyer, Freebie Friday: Giving It All Up To Follow Jesus
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.