One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- The Wonderful, Awful Tension Of Youth Ministry by Andy Blanks
- The ym360 Trends And Culture Update (Vol. 36)
- 5 Tips For Starting The School Year Right by Jay Higham
- 10 (NEW) Random Youth Ministry Thoughts by Andy Blanks
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- What would you do differently if you owned this reality: by Benjamin Kerns
- 5 apps you should be using in Youth Ministry by Ben Read
- How To Embrace The Power Of Feedback by Christopher Wesley
- Is Adolescence New? by Crystal Kirgiss
- 10 Things I Wish I’d Known Before Starting College by Kyle Lundquist
- 5 Ways To Lose Your Best Students by Leneita Fix
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.