One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry. Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of all the awesome posts from the past week in the youth ministry blogosphere. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Is Speed An Asset In Youth Ministry? Or A Liability?
- Youth Worker BOOST: You're Not Alone
- FREE Bible Study Lesson: "Reversing Course: Learning To Follow God"
- Being A Disciple As You Make Disciples
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Adam Reed--Love Adam's thoughts here: "Stuff I've Learned: Building Relationships."
- Chris Wesley--Great post from Chris: "How To Make Your Youth Ministry Innovative."
- Doug Fields--This is a GREAT app suggestion from Doug for capturing video on your phone. Lots of youth ministry application, for sure.
- Doug Franklin--Love this from Doug: "Checklist for a Successful Small Group Session"
- Jay Higham-Jay is speaking my language, here. Could not agree more: "Let Students Fail."
- Josh Griffin--This post is pure gold: "How To Respond To an Angry Parent."
- Mark Novelli--This post from Mark about teenagers and the Internet is all of about 5 lines. But I thought it was pretty profound. Very significant stats.
- Paul Sheneman--Paul does a cool series on The Art of Mentoring Youth. Quite a few short, punchy posts. This one is on questioning students. I loved it. You will too.
- Paul Turner--Awesome free resource for evaluating your youth ministry from Paul: "17 Point Ministry Diagnostics Tool"
- Tony Miles--Tony writes a must-read post on Life In Student Ministry entitled "A Ministry Resume That Gets Noticed."
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.