One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry. Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of all the awesome posts from the past week in the youth ministry blogosphere. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Youth Ministry Essentials: The 10 Don'ts of Being A Small Group Leader
- Introducing DNow Online!
- Youth Worker BOOST: Instant Gratification
- Help! I'm An Introvert And A Youth Worker!
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Benjamin Kerns--Awesome post by Benjamin entitled "Ministry For The Long Haul." Great points.
- Brandon Baker--Love this post from Brandon entitled "Groundbreaking Discipleship Discovery."
- Bryan Seidel--Great post by Brian entitled "Fundraising--A Necessary Evil."
- Chris Wesley--Great thoughts here by Chris: "What Causes A Lack Of Focus?" Good insight on something most of us deal with.
- Doug Fields--This is a great post: "10 Signs You Might Be Married To Your Job." Also, Doug has invited you to add your "signs." Stop by and add your input.
- Doug Franklin--This is great stuff as usual from Doug: "5 Skills Of A Small Group Leader."
- Jeremy Smith--This is a really good post from the folks at 78 Productions. Originally written for Churchm.ag, it's an article about how to evaluate whether or not your ministry's Facebook page is effective. Cool stuff.
- Matt McGill--Love this from Matt. Really practical stuff. "Three Ways To Shepherd Students."
- YouthMinistry.com--Scott Tinman writes a short but sweet post for SYM about how to share your life with your team.
- YS.com--Great, simple post on how to deal with students' doubts and questions.
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.