flashback friday (may 31): this week's links from the youth ministry blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
This week's posts from the ym360 Blog
- 5 Areas Of Focus For NEW (And Not-So-New) Youth Ministers by Brian Fulton
- YM Essentials: The Summer Camp Checklist by Richard Parker
- What Your Graduating Seniors Might Show You About Your Youth Ministry by Andy Blanks
- Youth Worker BOOST: You're Not Alone by Richard Parker
Posts From Other Awesome People
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- [Infographic] How do youth workers spend their time? by Aaron Helman
- Negative Impact of Social Media on Teens by Austin McCann
- Strengths of an Introverted Youth Pastor by Benjer McVeigh
- How friendly is your ministry to parents? by Doug Fields
- Religion Is Losing Influence by Greg Smith
- 10 reasons to give the gospel in every youth talk by Greg Stier
- 5 Things to Look at when Recruiting Youth Leaders by Josh Evans
- Prayer: For You and Your Students by Justin Knowles
- The 3: Go-To Games by Kurt and Josh
- YS Idea Lab: Outside the Box Youth Ministry Ideas with Josh Griffin by Youth Specialties
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.