flashback friday (may 24): this week's links from the youth ministry blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Evaluating the Purpose of Your Discipleship Programs by Andy Blanks
- The Problem With Perfectionism In Your Youth Ministry by Christopher Wesley
- Shepherding Teenagers (And Parents) Through “Let Down” Moments by Danny Bowers
- Youth Worker BOOST: Inside Out by Richard Parker
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Reaching super busy students turned out to be really easy… By Aaron Helman
- The importance of appropriately differentiating your faith from your student’s by Benjamin Kerns
- 5 Basic Communication Practices by Christopher Wesley
- Go Ahead...Spoil Her by Danny Bowers
- Balancing Relationships and Goals by Doug Franklin
- Boundaries for Youth Leaders by Josh Evans
- How To Effectively Change Up Your Summer Youth Ministry Schedule by Leneita Fix
- Why Apologetics Still Matter in Youth Ministry by Rachel Blom
- 5 BIG Reasons why you SHOULD go on a Short-Term Mission Trip by Robbie Mackenzie
- The Boys are Back in Town by Steven Orel
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.