Flashback Friday (May 2): This Week's Links From The Youth Ministry Blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Linked Post: Do You Own That? Ethical Considerations For Church Workers by Adam McLane
- Youth Worker BOOST: The Ultimate Guide by Richard Parker
- Linked Post: How to Survive Ministry Exhaustion by Aaron Buer
- How Healthy Is Your Relationship With Your Senior Pastor? by Christopher Wesley
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- SURVEY: Youth Ministry & Sexual Identity
- Why I Went Back to Playing Games at Youth Group by Andrew Faris
- 10 Benefits of Leading a Small Group by Andrew Mason
- Who do you recruit to be volunteers? by Benjamin Kerns
- GUEST POST: Put the Baggage Down! by Nate Eckert
- Are you result- or process-oriented? by Rachel Blom
- Culture Watch: Rewiring Kids by Walt Mueller
- Social Media Enslavement. . . What I'm Going To Do. . . and a Challenge. . . by Walt Mueller
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.