flashback friday (mar. 8): this week's links from the youth ministry blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- The youthministry360 Easter Vault by Andy Blanks
- Youth Worker BOOST: Learning To Give by Richard Parker
- YM Essentials: When Influence Leads To A Lack Of Privacy by Christopher Wesley
- YM Essentials: What's Real Community Look Like? by Andy Blanks
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Helping Emerging Leaders Grow by Benjer McVeigh
- How Are You Helping Hurting Teens? by Christopher Wesley
- One Tip To Understanding the Bible by Christy Fitzwater
- Create a Contrast Culture in Your Church by Jonathan Leeman
- 4 Ways to Keep Your Marriage Strong in Ministry by Josh Evans
- Hacking What Youth Ministry Does, Pt. 2 by Paul Martin
- 3 Reasons Why I Loved SYMC 2013 by Phil Bell
- 3 Essential Postures for Walking with Students Through Hard Questions by Rob Trenckmann
- 5 Reasons that Relationships with Students Matter by Tim Price
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.