flashback friday (mar. 22): this week's links from the youth ministry blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- The youthministry360 Easter Vault
- “elements”: Helping Your Students Know What They Believe by Andy Blanks
- Learning From Jesus: Dealing With Those Who Demand Our Time by Andy Blanks
- YM Essentials: Helping Students Process Their Mission Trip by Aaron Kirkpatrick
- Youth Worker BOOST: I Am Weak But He Is Strong by Richard Parker
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Finding Unexpected Gifts in Community by Brad Griffin
- Youth Workers: Be a Student of the Culture by Josh Griffin
- Our eBook Hits Over 1,000 Downloads! by Jeremy Smith
- Theology: The Musical by Jerry Varner
- Five Awesome Ways to Find Youth Group Volunteers (A Parody) by Jonathan Pearson
- Why You Need To Serve With Your Group by Justin Knowles
- How to Deal with that Person No One Wants in Their Small Group by Mike Mack
- Spinning Plates by ymincognito
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.