flashback friday (july 11): this week's links from the youth ministry blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
This week's posts from the ym360 Blog
- Linked Post: 5 Reasons The Church Needs Youth Ministry by Mark Matlock
- YM Essentials: Helping Students Process Their Mission Trip by Aaron Kirkpatrick
- Youth Worker BOOST: God's Hand by Richard Parker
- Learning From Jesus: Dealing With Those Who Demand Our Time by Andy Blanks
Posts From The Blogosphere
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Quit being a people pleaser by Bill Nance
- 4 Qualities That Make Student Leaders Stick Out by Christopher Wesley
- 3 Practices For a Pastor’s Vacation by Chuck Bomar
- Driven Leaders and Selfish Ambition by Danny Bowers
- Leadership Lessons from Abram by Doug Franklin
- Jesus is For Real by Jenna DeWitt
- Same-Sex Issues. . . Some Reading Suggestions. . . Part 2. . . . by Walt Mueller
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.