Flashback Friday (Jan. 10): This Week's Links From The Youth Ministry Blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
This week's posts from the ym360 Blog
- Being A Disciple As You Make Disciples by Andy Blanks
- Youth Worker BOOST: Total Access by Richard Parker
- Three Youth Ministry Resolutions For 2014 by Richard Parker
- Celebrating âWinsâ In Your Youth Ministry by Bill Nance
Posts From The Blogosphere
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- 5 Things I Need To Do Better Concerning Volunteers by Aaron Crumbey
- The 4 Key Tasks Of Student Ministry by Benjamin Kerns
- Building A Great Youth Ministry Team by Brian Aaby
- Creating A Healthy Small Group Program by Christopher Wesley
- The Practice of Confrontation by Doug Franklin
- Teenagers Who Drink Say They Have More Friends by Jim Liebelt
- You Reproduce You by Justin Knowles
- Youth Ministry Praxis by Paul Martin
- God Grant Me A Heart For This Girl. . . And The Heart Of This Girl. . . by Walt Mueller
- Trending: Know Your Ministry Nights Out, the Power of Porn, & More by Youth Specialties
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.