flashback friday (feb 14): this week's links from the youth ministry blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
This week's posts from the ym360 Blog
- Linked Post: Moving Toward a Family Ministry Model by Michael Bayne
- Introducing our newest Bible study, The Gospel (and a FREE Lesson)
- Youth Worker BOOST: Delightful Things by Richard Parker
- 5 Thoughts On The Importance of Shared Experiences by Andy Blanks
Posts From The Blogosphere
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Parenting Through The Porn Minefield by Aaron Buer
- When Your Pastor Chews You Out by Christopher Wesley
- Prayer, Worry and a Cage Match with Jesus by Greg Stier
- Teens' Relationship With Parents Impacts Future Romantic Relationships by Jim Liebelt
- MOVIE REVIEW: Son of God by Josh Griffin
- 3 Tips to Build Community in Small Groups by Josh Robinson
- From Distraction to Interaction: Mobile Devices as Ministry Tools by Michael Adkins
- Sometimes… You Lose by Tony Myles
- Modern Children Don't Know Bible Stories by youthworker.com
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.