Flashback Friday (Feb. 13): This Week's Links From The Youth Ministry Blogosphere
Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Stepping Out Of Your Comfort Zone by Richard Parker
- How Can We Make Teenagers Care About Their Faith? by Andy Blanks
- There's No Room For Entitlement In Your Ministry (Or Your Life) by Andy Blanks
- What's The Goal of Your Discipleship Efforts? by Andy Blanks
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- What’s Going Well In Youth Ministry? by Brian Aaby
- 5 Life Changing Ways to use Experience in Youth Ministry by Tyson Howells
- Fifty Shades Today. . . A Plea To Christian Parents & Youth Workers. . . by Walt Mueller
- 4 Steps To Using Your Time Wisely by Christopher Wesley
- The Truth About Screens by Adam McLane
- Download Youth Ministry Webshow: Episode 263 by Download Youth Ministry
- 3 Relationship Lessons From Doug & Cathy Fields by Youth Specialties
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.