flashback friday (august 9): this week's links from the youth ministry blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Launching The Final Volumes Of The “elements” Bible Study by Andy Blanks
- Taking Off The Training Wheels by Richard Parker
- Youth Worker BOOST: Change Agent by Richard Parker
- 5 Tips For Starting The School Year Right by Jay Higham
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Looking for a Bible for your middle schooler? by Adam McLane
- Expand Your Capacity by Chris Wesley
- 6 Worries of a Youth Worker by Doug Franklin
- Things I wish that I had of known when I started in Student Ministry by Josh Evans
- Turn Angry Parents into Raging Fans by Josh Griffin
- 5 Things That Make Small Groups Successful by Justin Knowles
- Freebie Friday: September & October Planning Calendar by Kolby Minton
- BEWARE OF GREEN GRASS! by Leneita Fix
- 10 Antiquated Words in Student Ministry by Stephen Ingram
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.