Flashback Friday (August 16): This Week's Links From The Youth Ministry Blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Helping Teenagers Live Out Their Faith by Andy Blanks
- Understanding Our Faith Through The Lens Of The Gospel by Andy Blanks
- Why Do You Do What You Do? by Andy Blanks
- Impacting Your Community's Schools Through Your Youth Ministry by Matt Wilson
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Advice to College Freshmen by Aaron Buer
- What does your school partnership look like? by Adam MClane
- Great Programs + Zero Personal Contact = Swing and a Miss! by Benjamin Kerns
- The Gospel According to Ashton Kutcher? by Brian Kirk
- Important Goals to set as Small Group Leaders by Brian Mills
- Make Parents Your Allies by Christopher Wesley
- Why People Donât Make Disciples by David Platt
- Yeah, but They Donât PayMe Much by Eric Segawa
- Confessions of an Unhealthy Youth Minister by Jason Sansbury
- embracing the mystery of scripture with teenagers by Mark Oestreicher
- Creating a Youth Group for All Kinds of Students by Taylor Bird
- 5 Reasons NYWC will be Awesome! by Youth Specialties
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.