Flashback Friday (Aug 21): This Week's Links From The Youth Ministry Blogosphere
Flashback Friday is a weekly feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs.
Consider it our way of keeping you connected.
This week's posts from the ym360 Blog
- Here’s A Way To Make The Bible More Clear For Your Teenagers by Andy Blanks
- When Rules Hurt Your Youth Ministry by Andy Blanks
- Your Youth Ministry Can’t Be An Extension Of Your Personality by Andy Blanks
- Advice For Planning Your Youth Ministry Fall Retreat by Bucky Rogers
Youth Ministry Posts From Around The Internet
- What's the catch? by Jen Bradbury
- What Does Porn Do To Us? . . . An Infographic. . . . by Walt Mueller
- What To Do With Difficult Parents by Christopher Wesley
- 7 roadblocks that keep teenagers from sharing the Gospel by Greg Stier
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.