One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Responding To The âSuggestionsâ People Make by Danny Bowers
- Youth Worker BOOST: The Long And Good Life by Richard Parker
- Empowering Students To Serve Through Their Personalities by Andy Blanks
End Of Summer Letter To Parents by Ben Kerns
A Resource For New Believers from ym360 Check It Out
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
Fav Read Of The Week:
- "Youth Meeting: When You Donât Know What To Preachâ by Paul Turner: Our buddy Paul has written a great little post here. We've all been in that place where we're supposed to be preaching or teaching and we're still not quite sure what we're going to teach on. (OK, OK, so, maybe not ALL of us, but I've definitely been there!) Paul gives some great suggestions here for topics, thoughts, and strategies for landing on exactly what to teach on. Good stuff!
The Rest Of The Best:
- Adam McLane, âTop 25 Youth Ministry Blogs of 2012â
- Ben Read, âInvesting in Youth Ministry Volunteers during Fall Kick offâ
- Benjer McVeigh, âSome Overdue Book Reviews"
- Brad House, âPreparing for Fall: Get Your Groups Readyâ
- Chris Wesley, â3 Things You Need For Ministry That You May Not Knowâ
- Jeremy Smith, âLetting Teens Run Your Ministryâs Technologyâ
- Michael Hyatt, âAre You Investing Your Best Resources in the Wrong People?â
- Phil Bell, âKeys To Youth Ministry Longevity: 5 Essential Boundaries"
- Robbie Mackenzie, â5 Quick Ideas to Help Kick-Start Your Student Ministry Fall!!!â
- Ron Edmonson, â7 Statements Every Leader Needs To Use Oftenâ
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.