Overview: Every youth worker knows that parents/guardians are the most significant spiritual influence in the lives of students, yet most are so busy with weekly programming, event planning, volunteer recruitment, and building relationships that they don’t have time to create or strengthen a partnership with parents/guardians. Other times, youth workers enjoy time with students, but parents/guardians seem intimidating, elusive, or unimportant, and they don’t know where or how to start partnering with them.
This is why the team at YM360 and MinistryToParents.Com has put together this 100% FREE Contract Pack resource that comes fully loaded with FIVE SETS of EDITABLE CONTRACTS to help you equip and serve the parents/guardians of the students in your ministry.
Each of the contracts in the FREE Contract Pack serves as a communication tool that can help SET PARENTS/GUARDIANS AND THEIR TEENAGERS UP FOR SUCCESS in five areas (Cell Phone, Driving, Gaming, Home Alone, Technology) notorious for creating contention and stress.
You don't have to keep wishing you could equip and partner with the parent/guardian connected to your ministry.
Download this FREE CONTRACT PACK FOR PARENTS/GUARDIANS today and equip them for success by putting this incredible resource into their hands!
Check out MinistryToParents.Com and find everything you need to Take The Confusion Out of Ministering to Parents/Guardians!
Using The Resource In Your Ministry:
- Download the FREE contract pack for the parents/guardians in your ministry.
- Add your youth ministry or church logo if you desire.
- M2P has provided these contracts in editable PDF and blank PDF templates so that families can edit, personalize, or even write their own contracts.
- Email parents/guardians attaching both the pre-written editable PDF and the blank editable PDF versions of all FIVE sets of contracts. You can also provide parents/guardians with a link to where they can download them using a service like Dropbox or Google Drive.
- Print multiple copies of both versions of each contract and make them available for parents/guardians at your youth ministry area, youth ministry table, the next parent/guardian meeting, or keep some in your office to give to a parent/guardian that stops by and visits.
- Create a Parent Seminar around the theme of building trust and offering freedom through communication. You can offer the contracts as an example of how to do this effectively.
1. The Parent’s/Guardian’s Guide to the Contract Pack which includes a helpful understanding of the “Trust Economy” that exists within the families you serve. These Contracts help build and support that “Trust Economy.”
2. Cell Phone Editable PDF Contract with Text
3. Cell Phone Editable PDF Contract without Text
4. Driving Editable PDF Contract with Text
5. Driving Editable PDF Contract without Text
6. Gaming Editable PDF Contract with Text
7. Gaming Editable PDF Contract without Text
8. Home Alone Editable PDF Contract with Text
9. Home Alone Editable PDF Contract with Text
10. Technology Editable PDF Contract with Text
11. Technology Editable PDF Contract without Text