Engage: Impacting A Hostile World
The world your teenagers live in is almost universally opposed to the basic principles of God's Kingdom. So, how do they respond? Do they immerse themselves in culture? Do they flee from it? Or do they engage their world with the light of the Gospel?
Engage, one of the 4-lesson studies in the Edge line of curriculum, challenges your teens with a call to impact the world around them in the name of Christ.
More On Engage:
Engage is ideal for:
- Your weekly large group youth gathering
- Small group Bible studies
- Sunday mornings, Retreats, and much more
You should know:
- Engage includes some incredible features; sample them all below.
- Depending on teaching style, you'll get 30-40 minutes out of each lesson.
- Engage is not a video-based curriculum. The heart of Engage is you (or a leader) teaching the Bible to students using the Engage curriculum.
Resources Previews, Samples, and more
Each lesson in Engage includes interactive media of some sort. Two of Engage’s four lessons begin with a short illustration video like this one to grab your students’ attention and get them ready to engage with the lesson.
Each Engage lesson comes with an editable PowerPoint slideshow so you can tailor your presentation to any changes you make in the Lesson Plan.
Digi-Posters are short devotions designed as for easy posting on Facebook, youth group Websites, your blog, or Facebook messaging to students. Engage comes with two Digi-Posters per lesson. (printable versions also included)
Partnering with your students’ parents to disciple their children is vital. That’s why Engage is complete with Parent Pages in Word and PDF format for each lesson.
Each Engage lesson features a Teacher Prep Video, short videos that guide your teachers in exactly what to focus on in their lesson preparation.
The Engage comes with digital files to help you promote your four-week study on the web or around your church.