Here at YM360, we know youth leaders wear many hats, so we create high-quality resources and life-changing events which allow you to spend time leading your students in meaningful relationships with Jesus. Enjoy this free resource and thank you for the chance to serve you.
Devotion Objective: This 10-day devotional will help your students prepare their hearts and minds to celebrate Christ's resurrection. Each devotional day offers your students an interactive and chronological look into the events surrounding Jesus' last days on earth, along with questions for introspection and key takeaways from Scripture.
Devotion Overviews: There are 10 days of devotions. You have the freedom to use them individually or all together. Each day offers an interactive and chronological look into the events surrounding Jesus' last days on earth, along with questions for introspection and key takeaways from Scripture.
- Day 1: Focus on the sacrifice Jesus made
- Day 2: Express how Jesus' relationship-healing work on the cross makes us feel
- Day 3: Consider how our new life in Christ is different than our old life
- Day 4: Reflect on what Jesus' sacrifice says about how valuable we are to God
- Day 5: Reflect on the Crucifixion account and formulate praise to God
- Day 6: Contemplate how Jesus offers hope when things seem hopeless
- Day 7: Consider how Jesus' complete control over all things gives us confidence
- Day 8: Express thanks for the possibility of new life in Christ
- Day 9: Evaluate what changes need to be made to be more on mission with God
- Day 10: Thank God that he has called us to be messengers of His story
Suggested Uses: Distribute all 10 days a few weeks before Easter and let your students work through them on their own. Email students each day individually. Consider emailing both students and their parents to encourage family devotion time. Post each day as a downloadable link on your church/youth website or social media page.