We are accepting applications for summer 2021 positions at GENERATE Camp by YM360. For more information about open positions, traveling information, and to apply, visit the GENERATE Employment site.
- YM360 is seeking a full-time Creative Producer to lead out in the production and execution of creative elements for all of our live events and marketing/operations.
- To download the Creative Producer job description, go here: CREATIVE PRODUCER
- If you are interested in this position, please email a resume and letter of intent to J. Roger Davis (email@example.com). Roger will email you if a follow-up email is desired.
Graphic Designer (with Fund the Nations, a YM360 Ministry Partner)
- Fund the Nations is seeking a flexible and creative individual with a passion for producing excellent design.
- To download the Graphic Designer job description, go here: GRAPHIC DESIGNER
- If you are interested in this position, please email a resume and letter of intent to Bubba (firstname.lastname@example.org). Bubba will email you if a follow-up email is desired.
WE ELEVATE CHRIST
through Christ-centered and Gospel-driven resources and events as we help youth workers lead students to be passionate about the Way, the Word, and the world.
WE SERVE RELATIONALLY
as we're deeply committed to the youth workers we serve.
WE INVEST INTENTIONALLY
as we believe in the next generation of Christ-followers and the people who lead them.
WE EMPOWER DISCIPLESHIP
because we want to see teenagers know God and make Him known, everything we create—a Bible study, GENERATE Camps, and so on—is designed to lead students, and leaders like you, closer to Christ.
WE CRUSH HASSLES
as we wake up each day ready to pitch-in and make life a little easier for youth workers.
WE ASSEMBLE AWESOME
with our greatest asset being our people, our team. A team that cares deeply about God's mission and serving youth workers.
WE PARTNER PURPOSEFULLY
as we believe we're stronger together than we are alone, so we partner strategically with youth workers, ministries, churches, and so on to help students come to know Christ and make Him known.