What if there were a resource to help students take ownership of their faith? Well, you've found it! Introducing "NEXT," the 4-week devotional journal that helps challenge and equip your students to take ownership of growing deeper in their faith.
More On Next:
Next will Teach Your Teens . . .
• Why it's important to own their faith
• What their life's purpose has to do with God's mission
• How to build spiritual habits that last a lifetime
• How to use the influence they already have for Christ
While designed as a stand-alone journal, download a FREE Leader's Guide that allows you to use Next as the "out-of-class" piece for a 4-session small group Bible study! (optional)
Next is ideal for:
• Next steps for young believers
• Next steps for helping teens own their faith
• Challenging content for believers of all levels
• Gifts for Students
• Small Group Bible Study (optional free lesson plans)
• Page Count: 96
• Format: Soft Cover
You Should Know:
This item is bulk order friendly.
Bundle Purchase Options:
NEXT is the second devotional experience in our 12-week New/Next/Now Discipleship Series. Click here to learn more!
Got questions? Experience our world-class customer care. We love helping you. || locate our LIVE CHAT feature to chat with us || or call 888.969.6360
Resources Previews, Samples, and more
In this video, Andy Blanks gives an overview of Next, and provides a glimpse into exactly what this resource is all about.
Click image to preview.