You want to lead students to be more like Christ.
In a word, you want them to become disciples. The question is, how do you go about doing it?
That's where Disciple comes in.
Disciple: The Ordinary Person's Guide to Discipling Teenagers is a practical, down-to-earth guide for leading teenagers to pursue Christ.
In Disciple, you'll find author Dr. Allen Jackson discussing a variety of foundational concepts and practices, including:
- How youth culture is impacting how teenagers view the world around them
- Why teenagers compartmentalize their lives and what this means for their faith
- The DNA of discipleship
- The core discipleship practices essential for disciples and disciple-makers alike
- The need for discipleship to happen in the home and the church
- An assortment of discipleship truths and resources
No matter if you're a veteran or new to youth ministry, Disciple will help challenge and equip you to get serious about disciplemaking.