Flashback Friday (September 6): This Week's Links From The Youth Ministry Blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Doubts We Face In Youth Ministry by Christopher Wesley
- Youth Worker BOOST: A New Start by Richard Parker
- Maximizing Mentoring Relationships in Your Youth Ministry by Benjer McVeigh
- YM Essentials: Why Do You Do What You Do? by Andy Blanks
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Back to School | Identity by Aaron Buer
- 10 Things A Small Group Leader Must Be Ok With by Aaron Crumbey
- What Are Our Youth Saying About the VMAs? by Amanda Salmon
- Fight For Margin. Just Donât Waste It. by Andy Blanks
- 10 easy steps to make your pastor love student ministry! by Ben Kerns
- Discovering Rest by Christopher Wesley
- Download Youth Ministry WEBshow: Episode #221 by Download Youth Ministry
- A busy youth worker isnât a better youth worker by Doug Fields
- How We Structure Our Small Group Curriculum by Justin Knowles
- Falling out of Love with Student Ministry by J Noah Watt
- Creating Passionate Followers by Paul Martin
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.