flashback friday (september 27): this week's links from the youth ministry blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- A Great Freebie From LeaderTreks
- Youth Worker BOOST: Foundations by Richard Parker
- Being Intentional In Evaluating Your Youth Ministry Purpose by Andy Blanks
- A Tip For Keeping Your Performance In Perspective by Richard Parker
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- 4 ways you might be sabotaging a great message by Aaron Helman
- The Morning After…SYATP by Darren Sutton
- You Don’t Need to Be a Better Christian. by David Bartosik
- I love you, Lord…But I AM MAD AT YOU! by Erin Jackson
- The Truth of What Your Calling Costs by Gary Webb
- Finding Your Voice In Youth Ministry by Kolby Minton
- why i still believe in short term missions by Mark Oestreicher
- Cheating. . . Deep and Wide. . . by Walt Mueller
- Why A Crisis Of Faith Is More Dangerous For A Youth Worker by YM Incognito
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.