One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- 6 Hang Ups That Keep Teenagers From Sharing Their Faith by Andy Blanks
- Youth Worker BOOST: I've Got A Secret by Richard Parker
- Loneliness In Youth Ministry by Andy Blanks
- Imitation: A Vital Aspect Of Discipleship by Andy Blanks
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- What Message Is Your Ministry Reflecting? by Aaron Crumbey
- Three Things Every Speaker Should Unlearn by Amber Cassady
- Learn from it. by Brooklyn Lindsey
- Donât Forget Youth Ministry Is Fun by Christopher Wesley
- Coaching Discipleship Leaders by Doug Franklin
- A New Kind of Modesty by Duffy Robbins
- Square by James O'Connell
- Parenting Review: Grand Theft Auto V by Josh Evans
- Our âBoy Becomes a Manâ Trip by Josh Griffin
- a meditation for youth workers: COMMUNITY by Mark Oestreicher
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.