flashback friday (sep. 5): this week's links from the youth ministry blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Announcing The Winner Of Our Ultimate Back To School Giveaway
- Dealing With Our Students' Doubt And Questions
- The ym360 Trends And Culture Update (Vol. 34)
- Why I Changed The Way I Talk To Teenagers About Reading Their Bible
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- My Favorite Word: Collaboration by Aaron Buer
- 4 Misconceptions I Made About Parents by Aaron Crumbey
- Quit trying what works other places, and discern what God has for your unique context! by Ben Kerns
- Am I Making A Difference? by Geoff Stewart
- Doing Youth Ministry Like It’s Your First. . . and Last Year by Lane Davis
- Simplify Your Communication to Volunteers and Help Them Succeed! by Phil Bell
- Helping Parents Lead Their Family in Worship by Yancy Richmond
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.