One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- 5 Challenges For Every Youth Worker by Andy Blanks
- The ym360 Trends And Culture Update (Vol. 37)
- 7 Characteristics of Effective Small Groups by Brendt Blanks
- How To Stick With Youth Ministry For The Long Haul by Andy Blanks
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Doing Student Ministry in a Shared Space by Austin McCann
- Maze Runner Youth Groups by Bryan Belknap
- What It Looks Like To REALLY Partner With Parents by Christopher Wesley
- Why Do You Do That? by Geoff Stewart
- 7 Things Parents Need You To Know by Greg Baird
- The Importance of Saying “No” to ‘Yes People’. by Phil Bell
- The Funnel of Ministry: High Invitation Leads to High Challenge by Philip Tallon
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.