Flashback Friday (Sep 18): This Week's Links From The Youth Ministry Blogosphere
Flashback Friday is a weekly feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs.
Consider it our way of keeping you connected.
This week's posts from the ym360 Blog
- Youth Ministry Is Messy. But It’s Worth It. by Andy Blanks
- Why Should Camp Be A Part Of Your Ministry Strategy? by J. Roger Davis
- Does Your Youth Ministry Have This Huge Blind Spot? by Andy Blanks
- Jesus Wants More by Andy Blanks
Youth Ministry Posts From Around The Internet
- Starting a Youth Ministry From Scratch by Theresa Mazza
- 5 Indicators Your Volunteers Are 'All In’ by Justin Knowles
- My $1500 mistake and the best fundraiser I ever did by Aaron Helman
- Does Environment Matter? by Tony Akers
- How to ruin a talk with video by Rebekah Bled
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.