flashback friday (sep. 12): this week's links from the youth ministry blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- 5 Sentences On Why Young People Leave The Church by Andy Blanks
- Making it Through the Down Times by Eric Ballard
- The ym360 Trends And Culture Update (Vol. 35)
- Youth Ministry Is Messy. But It’s Worth It. by Andy Blanks
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Want to know the secret sauce so your kids will love Jesus into adulthood? by Ben Kerns
- How To Get More Buy In From Parents by Christopher Wesley
- Overview of the Whole Bible by David Hanson
- E.V.A.L.U.A.T.E. by Estevao Yu
- Why Letting Students Lose Might Be A Win by Geoff Stewart
- Learning Styles and the Greatest Teacher by Sean Nolan
- YS Idea Lab: Intergenerational Youth Ministry by Youth Specialties
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.