Flashback Friday is a weekly feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs.
Consider it our way of keeping you connected.
This week's posts from the ym360 Blog
- My Best Advice For Every Youth Worker by Andy Blanks
- Introducing GENERATE: A Summer Camp Experience by ym360 by Andy Blanks
- Discussing ym360's New GENERATE Camp With ym360 President, J. Roger Davis by Les Bradford
- 5 Ways To Be Extraordinary In Youth Ministry by Roger Davis
- Helping Students (And Parents) Evaluate And Navigate What They Watch And Listen To by Leneita Fix
Youth Ministry Posts From Around The Internet
- Scarlett Johansson And The Liberation Of Body-Image Pressure. . . . by Walt Mueller
- What Does It Mean To Be A Healthy Youth Minister? by Chris Wesley
- 20 Things Small Group Leaders Do on Youth Trips by Elle Campbell
- What I Wish I Knew by Josh Griffin
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.