flashback friday (october 4): this week's links from the youth ministry blogosphere
One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
This week's posts from the ym360 Blog
- Are You Practicing Helicopter Discipleship? by Andy Blanks
- A FREE Bible Study Lesson On God's Love
- Youth Worker BOOST: A Good Conscience by Richard Parker
- YM Essentials: When A Students Stops Showing Up by Andy Blanks
Posts From The Blogosphere
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Your Church Website Sucks by Adam McLane
- The 10 Commandments Of Technology And Children by Andy Blanks
- Five People You Want On Your Youth Ministry Team by Benjer McVeigh
- 50 Things Tech Took… by Brandon Early
- Get The Creative Process Flowing by Christopher Wesley
- The Battery’s Running Low by Darren Sutton
- Team Building Freebie – “Islands” Initiative by Doug Franklin
- A Recipe for Burnout by Jason Huffman
- Growing Up With Technology by Kolby Minton
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.